WoolNet TOS/AUP (Terms of Service / Acceptable Use Policy)
By having your web site hosted on our servers, you will need to agree to these terms and guidelines. If you fail to obey them, WoolNet will have the right to terminate or suspend your account without prior notice. We do not regularly monitor content that is transmitted from your web site, however, if we do find anything on your web site which violates the Acceptable Use Policy, we will not hesitate to terminate or suspend your account. These policies apply to ALL CLIENTS including resellers and accounts which resellers create.
1. Content - Client agrees that it will not distribute, electronically transmit or display any materials supplied by Client - or through Client by a third party - to any WoolNet connection with Client's use of the Services which:
Pornography - WoolNet allows any type of adult content on our servers under these conditions:
2. Server use - Client must follow these use guidelines:
WoolNet reserves the right to terminate or suspend your account if these guidelines are not followed. When the AUP is violated, your account will be suspended. The violater will recieve a fine depending to how severe the violation is. The violator has up to 5 days to pay the fine. If the fine has been paid, the violator's account will be unsuspended and the voilator shall not continue to violate the AUP. If violator fails to pay the fine, the account will be terminated without notice and without any refund.
3. Payments - Payments are due the same day on the next month which the order was first processed. Failure to payments will result in account termination.
4. Account termination - We reserve the right to terminate any accounts. In the case of the account termination, we are not responsible for the content of your web site that is lost.
5. Uptime Guarantee and SLA (Service Level Agreement)- WoolNet guarantees 100% uptime. In the case that we do not offer the 100% uptime, we will refund 20% of your money for that month for every 30 minutes of down time.
6. Cancellation- If the account needs to be cancelled, a cancellation ticket must be filed in the Help Desk at least two weeks before the next billing cycle starts.
© 2003-2005 WoolNet Internet Services. All rights Reserved